Manage episode 229675163 series 2198452
In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Alex Pirouz, who is the Founder of Linkfluencer, which is recognized by Forbes as Australia's Leading LinkedIn Training Company. He now focuses on the strategic direction of the business which in little over 5 years has educated over 20,000 businesses in 35 countries and 60 industries.
We talk about Alex's entrepreneurial journey, how to create real and authentic messages and videos on LinkedIn with purpose, LinkedIn lead generation, sales, and much more.
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tales-from-the-pros/id1371067192?mt=2
- Alex, I love how authentic and direct your video and messages are on LinkedIn which seems to receive an overwhelming amount of engagement from people around the world. But, I know that level of experience didn't come straight away, so can give us a little background on your entrepreneurial story
- What are your thoughts on intent behind LinkedIn content in regards to having a motive to generate leads and sales OR ultimately just provide content to inspire and help others
- What steps or strategies do you have people execute to grow their LinkedIn influence and ultimately generate sales? I see some people that have a few hundred thousand followers on LinkedIn who I essentially have never heard of.
- Is there a certain secret sauce to creating videos for LinkedIn or is it all about the message being delivered?
- What are the most important tips you can provide to targeting the right audience when it comes to selling a product rather than a service on LinkedIn?
- What are your expert thoughts on the amount of LinkedIn content that should be posted daily/weekly, and the best times/days to post, and types of messages to post?
- How do we stop being "salesy" on LinkedIn and simply be more authentic and real to engage with more people like you do?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
Follow Alex Pirouz:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexpirouz/ Company Website - https://linkfluencer.com/ Personal Website - https://alexpirouz.com/ YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ff9YC96plcIo47biGcYSg
Podcast Website - https://www.talesfromthepros.com Company Website - https://www.imaginovation.net Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TalesfromthePROS/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/MGeorgiou22 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_mgeorgiou/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv9pbImovknEluSLzAPTpg/featured
35 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 46 mins duration .