Manage episode 90221076 series 75971
This week on The Anti-Casserole Podcast we tackle all the changes that will be happening around us and within us when we start standing in our truths – we call this Growth Tension. When this discomfort comes, it is so easy for our lizard brain to win out and the big F-word – FEAR – to take over but we share strategies on how to move through the Growth Tension to the truer you!
Shout out to Hip Hop Artist and Producer, Noyz, for our theme music.
We want to hear from you! Tweet us @AntiCasserole or comment below.
Additional show notes below.
Resources Mentioned in Show:
- Book: Daily Rituals by Mason Currey
- “ We can only control 50% of what’s happening and that’s ourselves.” – Dr. Sharon Melnick, From Personalizing to Poised
- “Don’t prepare for doing it, prepare for what happens next.”
- “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.”― Arianna Huffington
- The Lizard Brain. A talk by Seth Godin
- Andrew’s video
- Book: The 5-th Law, 50 Cent & Robert Greene
- “I can not promise to love you fearlessly, but I can promise to love you courageously” D’bi Young
- Dr. TC North: Act with Inspiring Courage
– “Courage is not the absence of fear but the ability to act in spite of our fear.”
– There are only two things you have control over: your thoughts and your actions. For most of us, our thoughts are out of control and we try to control things outside of us that we can’t.
– Greatness is not measured by the Gold medal. But by living greatness every single day.
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, subscribe with your favorite platform.
Review the Podcast in iTunes:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review The Anti-Casserole podcast in iTunes. That one small action can really help us get the Anti-Casserole out to more people! Here’s a quick 2-minute video to show you exactly how it’s done.
Powered by Canada’s leading web hosting service: HostPapa
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 29 mins duration .