Manage episode 219309437 series 1402029
According to research, 84% of digital transformation projects fail. How can we fix that? Who is responsible — the leadership or the execution team? Our guest today is Jonathon Hensley, founder & CEO of Emerge Interactive. You'll learn how to define (and document) your vision as a product owner, build the best team possible, and drive digital projects to the desired outcome.
- Emerge Interactive — Jonathon's digital product agency
- Balsamiq, Axure — wireframing tools
- Insights by Emerge Interactive — a section with interviews, articles, and other resources
- Download your free Digital Product Vision & Planning Checklist (and get a chance to win a free workshop) at emergeinsights.com/uibreakfast
- Follow Jonathon on Twitter: @jonathonhensley
This episode is brought to you by Balsamiq, the easiest-to-use wireframing tool. Balsamiq is great for collaborating with your team and getting everyone on the same page quickly! Try it free for 30 days at balsamiq.cloud.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 39 mins duration .