Manage episode 286830487 series 2416596
The 2021 busy season just got busier for tax professionals. Working through the results of the recent election, new tax provisions resulting from an ongoing pandemic, and more, business owners will have to be prepared to look at things a little differently in the year ahead.
Chris Axene, a principal on Rea’s federal tax team, explains what accountants and tax pros are working through today, what businesses can expect going forward, and how to plan for these changes.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- The major updates made to tax provisions that impact 2021
- What to look out for with Biden’s plan
- The deadlines this year and advice for the busy season
Learn more about this topic:
- Listen: Tax Pros Tackle CARES Act, PPP & ERC This Busy Season
- Read: How The Consolidated Appropriations Act Will Impact Your State & Local Tax Filings
- Read: Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 | Tax Provisions Explained
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.