Manage episode 178659433 series 1430551
In this overdue episode, we discuss our travels in Okinawa and Taiwan. We talked about:
- Exploring Kobe, Japan with my brother, who came to Japan to visit us
- Then, exploring Okinawa with my brother and discovering it's a gorgeous and totally underrated place!
- Why Okinawa is Japan's "Hawaii"
- Eating some seriously unbelievable conveyor belt sushi
- The weather in Okinawa
- Backpacking through Taiwan and the best route to do that
- Hitting some amazing must-see spots there, like Taipei, Hualien, Taroko National Park, Kaohsiung, and Taichung
- After an amazing two weeks in Taiwan, we flew back home to NYC for the first time in over a year
- Reverse culture shock and how much of a struggle it has been for us.
Here's the blog post for tons of pictures and more information.
Thank you for listening! Cheers and happy travels!
Wine: Bolla - Pinot Noir (Italy)
37 episodes available. A new episode about every 16 days averaging 48 mins duration .