Manage episode 178659436 series 1430551
Matt and Marilyn were fortunate enough to interview Amanda and Ryan from The World Wanderers. Amanda and Ryan are an incredible traveling duo from Canada who travel the world much like we do! In this podcast, we discuss:
- Amanda and Ryan's travels throughout the globe
- Their experience of going from traveling to working 9-5 jobs...and then traveling again!
- Their overall love and admiration for the traveling lifestyle
- The culture shock they felt in Bangkok and Bolivia
- Families' and friends' reactions to their wandering around the globe and their love of travel
- Positives & negatives of traveling both solo and together
- Advice for aspiring travelers
Thank you again, Amanda and Ryan! Be sure to check out their awesome blog here.
Their podcast episodes can be found here.
And, for funsies, here's their interview with us where we mainly discuss teaching English abroad!
Wine: Pudú - Chardonnay (Chile)
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 47 mins duration .