Manage episode 361811082 series 2797941
Host Lexie Smith shares four things you can do with your pitches that don't land in this minisode. From new systems to repurposing strategies and beyond, Smith believes you shouldn’t have to let your hard work go to waste when pitching.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Lexie Smith shares what to do with pitches that don't land.
- She offers four suggestions to ensure that the hard work put into PR pitches doesn't go to waste
- She emphasizes the importance of saving pitches and offers different ways and systems to do so effectively.
- She also talks about repurposing pitches for future content, social media or using them for a byline.
- She shares how to reuse content for future pitches by integrating previously unused data points, quotes, or angles into new pitches.
- And more
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Ways you Can Work with THEPRBAR: https://theprbarinc.com/private-workshops/
Go back to the homepage