Manage episode 237391558 series 2494635
We all make mistakes. We do things we wish we did not do. We say things we wish we had not said. But do we understand where those issues begin? It is not about the moment the thing is said or done, it goes back to the very first concession. Sometime earlier a mental allowance gave the tiniest of inner green lights, leading to poor behavior. We will look at the "parable of the stove" to understand how this works. Then, we can optimistically make changes in the way we think, leading to much greater results!
- Understanding why bad decisions get made.
- How to track allowances back to the first concession of the mind
- How to use the "parable of the stove" to understand behavior
- What does the Bible say about the little things we think daily
- How to master our early inner thoughts, and take control of our day
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .