Manage episode 221951107 series 2135788
We answer questions from listeners and subscribers to our newsletter.
The following questions are answered in the episode:
- What is the distinction between perseverance vs. bull-headedness?
- What websites do you often visit?
- What have you had to give up to get where you are today?
- What motivates you?
- What was the biggest factor that helped you being successful, other than yourself?
- How do you distinguish between superficial and actual knowledge; how do you know if you are really learning something?
- How do you integrate recently acquired abstract mental models from reading into your daily process?
- Should I pay down my mortgage or put away money for my daughter?
- What books do you recommend for getting started with investing?
- What trend or theory is most overhyped right now? What’s your best tips for not getting caught up in such hypes?
- In times of a bear market in bonds, does it still make sense to park some money in short term corporate bonds?
- Have you discussed neurolinguistic programming, NLP?
- How has podcasting impacted your lives? What possibilities have opened up and what have you learned from building a follower base?
- How do you best improve self-discipline?
- What areas in life make you struggle the most?
- Mikael, when you were at Futuris, what were the hardest parts of the job?
*Join our newsletter for weekly summaries of the episodes
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org