Manage episode 280351200 series 2139454
S04 E18 - TOW Rachel’s New Dress
Signature Beverage: New Fashioned http://handbagmarinara.com/blog/new-fashioned
- We sing the praises of Drambuie
- Would a drum actually be easier to maneuver than a guitar?
- Really? Twice in 17 minutes?
- Do you suggest baby names to your friends and family when they get pregnant?
- Do we adapt to fit our names?
- How do you properly de-stem asparagus?
- How do you “en croute” food?
- Is Ross irrationally paranoid, or does he have a point? Either way, he NEEDS therapy
**Donate to our NAMI fundraiser! https://donate.nami.org/fundraiser/2700356
**And if you need mental health support, head to https://nami.org/Home or text “NAMI” to 741741 if you’re crisis**
- Reminiscing about the Amy Fisher / Joey Buttafuoco attempted murder case that gripped the nation in the early ‘90s
- Elizabeth gets a surprise visitor in her closet
- Chandler says there will never be a “President Joey” … we have something to tell you, Chandler!
- Joey’s child-like suspension of disbelief
- Dreaming about a Cinderalla story at QVC
- It becomes quite clear that Joshua and Rachel have no intention of eating that salmon en croute
- Matthew Perry’s dad guest stars as Joshua’s Dad!
- The CREEPY red eyes on the bust behind Rachel
- Was the name change Chandler’s plan the whole time to get Phoebe to pick his name for the baby?