Manage episode 381375248 series 3524689
This week Cal and Corey are talking to Su Bibik, massage therapist, educator, go getter and one of our favorite people. She'll tell you what's she's up to a year after she sold her school and and spoiler alert: its not retirement.
About Our Guest:
Business Owner, Educator, Massage Therapist, Scuba Diver, Grandma Su Bibik is Founder & CEO of Institute for Massage Education, previously an aspect of Kalamazoo Center for the Healing Arts (KCHA). Su and her husband began the Center in 1986 out of their home. It quickly grew to meet the demands for professional, effective massage therapy and alternative modalities. Su’s background teaching math in high school and college naturally led to creating a program to train massage therapists. She has an uncanny ability to convey otherwise difficult information in a fun and meaningful fashion. Most recently she completed her certification training and is a Certified Open Water Scuba Diver and did her first dive trip to Dominica to celebrate her 70th Birthday.
Check out our new podcast! The Rub: a podcast about massage therapy
Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still support Healwell and the cool things we make by donating here!
Other ways to help and join in:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find bonus content from Interdisciplinary and early release episodes for our current show: "The Rub" on Patreon!
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
- Find a copy of Rebecca Sturgeon's book: "Oncology Massage: An Integrative Approach to Cancer Care"
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!...