Manage episode 381533079 series 3524689
Corey and Ruth have a chat about personal biases and changing your mind.
Ruth’s Podcast: “I Have a Client Who”: https://ruthwerner.com/podcast/
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/interdisciplinary/id1545446717
Let us know what you think! Send us an email: email@example.com
Check Healwell’s live and online classes: https://online.healwell.org
Support the podcast (and get your podcast episodes early and ad-free) on Patreon: https://patreon.com/interdisciplinary
Continue the conversation with us in the Healwell Community: https://community.healwell.org
Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here: https://www.teepublic.com/user/healwell
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring this season of Interdisciplinary: https://www.abmp.com
Thank you to AIHM! Learn more about the AIHM Fellowship by emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgSupport the show
Check out our new podcast! The Rub: a podcast about massage therapy
Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still support Healwell and the cool things we make by donating here!
Other ways to help and join in:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: email@example.com
- Find bonus content from Interdisciplinary and early release episodes for our current show: "The Rub" on Patreon!
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
- Find a copy of Rebecca Sturgeon's book: "Oncology Massage: An Integrative Approach to Cancer Care"
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!...