Manage episode 177289732 series 93829
This week, Adam, Scott and Phil dive into what it's like to teach English here in South Korea. All three will cover what English schools are looking for with their teachers, some of the weirdest things each have seen in the classroom, as well as their TIPS and TRICKS for managing their classes and keeping control!
It's a podcast about teaching English in South Korea for this episode of K-PoD!Show Notes
- 03:05 We each give our thoughts on what we think English schools are looking for with teachers in 2017.
- 09:25 Some strange things with teachers from time to time in the classroom.
- 11:15 Class sizes, student ages, differences between public schools, private schools, adult students, and what we each prefer.
- 21:19 The testing systems for English here in Korea and what we think of them (TOEIC, TOELF,etc...).
- 28:48 The differences between male and female students and who is easier to teach.
- 31:00 We each talk about the strangest things we have seen in the classroom here in Korea.
- 36:24 TIPS AND TRICKS for helping to manage your classroom and controlling your students.
- 56:16 Some of our go to games and activities to use in your classroom.
REMINDER: If you have any questions for us, or questions regarding South Korea, please email us you questions now for an upcoming episode where we will be answering listeners questions. Send your questions to email@example.com
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep55.mp3
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 61 mins duration .