Manage episode 177687284 series 93829
Why have we lived in South Korea for so long and why do we like it so much? Scott, Adam, and Phil ask themselves this question and come up with their own answers. Korea can be a great place to live and work and we all have our own reasons we enjoy it. This week's podcast not only looks at the things the hosts love about Korea, but also looks at the things that were most difficult for them to adjust to when first moving to South Korea. The Changwoner does their TOP 5 this week and come up with their final top 5 list of these most difficult adjustments. It's a podcast of love and hate towards South Korea for this episode of K-PoD!Show Notes
- 01:22 Adam lets us know what some of the things have kept him living in South Korea over the past 10 years.
- 02:50 Phil's been in Korea for the past 5 years and lets us know why he has stayed for so long!
- 04:15 For Scott, home is where his friends are. This is one of the reasons he has stayed in Korea, along with some others!
- 06:00 Some other factors that have made living in South Korea so enjoyable for all the hosts.
- 08:32 South Korea is the heart for traveling around Asia.
- 14:00 How things have changed for each of the hosts back in their home countries.
- 19:22 The Changwoner TOP 5: Things that were hard to adjust to when first moving to South Korea.
- 20:05 Adam gives his TOP 5 including making friends and becoming part of the community.
- 23:12 Bathrooms and toilets, Phil gives his TOP 5 list of difficult adjustments.
- 25:40 Big city life was tough for Scott, as he gives his TOP 5 list.
- 31:27 Scott, Adam, and Phil discuss and argue their top 5 lists to come up with a final TOP 5 things that were most difficult in moving to South Korea.
REMINDER: If you have any questions for us, or questions regarding South Korea, please email us you questions now for an upcoming episode where we will be answering listeners questions. Send your questions to email@example.com
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep56.mp3
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 61 mins duration .