Manage episode 259311423 series 1254329
Mark C. Winters is the co-author of the bestselling book, Rocket Fuel, with EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) founder Gino Wickman. Mark’s aim is to help entrepreneurs expand their freedom.
In this episode, you’ll hear Mark and Nick discuss how they have both integrated EOS in their lives and companies. You’ll learn the difference between being an integrator and a visionary and how to implement tools and processes to increase you and your companies productivity.
- The Entrepreneurial Operating System and how to implement it in your life.
- Making the most of being an integrator or a visionary.
- The key tools and processes that will increase your productivity.
- Rocket Fuel Book
- Rocket Fuel Facebook Group
- Making Remote Work Actually Work Facebook Group
The Leverage Podcast is produced by Leverage, an outsourcing and productivity platform for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Our in-house, collaborative team of over 300 specialized freelancers can help you complete your next project! Need help with marketing, web design, social media, PR, copywriting, bookkeeping, audio production, or something else entirely? Get in touch -- we’ll connect you with a freelancer (or a team of freelancers) who have the right expertise for the job. Visit getleverage.com to get started.