Manage episode 259175920 series 1757536
Bryan Falchuk is a best-selling author, speaker, and life coach. He has faced major adversities and learned how to overcome and achieve. From obesity to running marathons, from career struggles to success as a C-level executive, from watching illness threaten his family to finding lasting health, he has been through many lessons he used to develop his unique approach to inspiring others to succeed.
Bryan's best-selling first book, Do a Day, which he shared in episode 15, teaches the philosophy he developed to find your true motivation, set meaningful goals and achieve them by freeing yourself of the judgment of the past and fear of the future. His latest book, The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships, helps people see the power they have to make their relationships healthier and happier. Both his books come directly from his experience facing his own barriers so he could move his life forward.
Bryan's work has been featured in many top publications like Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, The LA Times, Chicago Tribune and more. He is a frequent speaker at corporate events, conferences, universities and has spoken at multiple TEDx events. He has been a featured guest on over 150 podcasts and radio shows and hosts his own weekly show, The Do a Day Podcast, which Tanur joined in Episode 46.
Get to know more about Bryan : ⬇️
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS and WEBSITE
- Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bryanfalchuk
- Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/bryanfalchuk
- Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bryanfalchuk
- Website - https://bryanfalchuk.com/
- Do a Day - https://www.doadaybook.com/
- The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships - https://5075100.com/
- The Do a Day Podcast - https://www.doadaybook.com/podcast/
Mentioned in this Episode: 👇🏽
- Open Heart, Clear Mind - https://www.amazon.com/Open-Heart-Clear-Mind-Introduction/dp/0937938874
- Buddhism for Beginners - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DRFL1SU/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i3
Listen as we talk about: 👂🏽
- His difficulties in relationships and how these experiences lead him to write his new book “The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships”.
- How he came up with his book’s title and what “50 75 100” actually means.
- His personal story that encapsulates the principles underlying good relationships and managing conflicts.
- How he helps people empower their relationships and expand their perspective to see how important interactions are in creating a better world.
Connect with the PEOPLE OF PURPOSE community:
✔️ RATE AND REVIEW OUR PODCAST CHANNEL
- Leaving a quick rating and a short review of how People of Purpose has impacted you is super helpful. Feedback from awesome people like you will help us know what People of Purpose has been doing great and what we can improve on. If you would like to know how to leave a review, here are the instructions.
✔️ SUBSCRIBE TO THE PEOPLE OF PURPOSE PODCAST
- Go to our https://linktr.ee/PeopleofPurposePodcast to subscribe in your favorite listening platform.
✔️ SHARE YOUR PURPOSE THROUGH OUR PODCAST
- To contact our team with a podcast opportunity, email us at email@example.com