Manage episode 238876372 series 2433008
Show notes @ https://pureflow.yoga/podcasts/simonemackay/
Podcast Made with 💖. Please Support us:
- Monthly Contribution: https://pureflow.yoga/podcast/
- Subscribe in Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast player or device.
- Please leave us a 5-Star review on Itunes.
In this Episode, Simone shares about:
- Defining the Yogi’s Journey
- Why she’s letting go of teaching 200 hour trainings after 10 years and over 500+ graduates
- The changing landscape of the Yoga World, and the irony of Yoga and social media
- Yoga Nidra– Yogic sleep as an effective and useful way to integrate healing –especially for trauma work, addictions, anxiety, depression, and stress in general
- Symbol of Aum as it relates to the brain states that we experience in Yoga Nidra, Medicine work and daily life – alpha, beta, theta, delta, gama.
- Vision quests, Rights of Passage & the value of exploring different cultural and experiential lenses and perspectives
- Bridging Yoga and Plant Medicine World
- Ceremony & Dieting with Plant Medicines like Ayahuasca, Wachuma – San Pedro – What are they? Why are they being used? Who are they of benefit to? What does it mean to feel “called?
- How the plant intelligences work: Hint: They give you what you need, not what you want…
- Re-defining self-practice and it’s important role in integrating transformation