Manage episode 269836064 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 190 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I’m excited to welcome Tim Norton to the podcast. In this episode Tim speaks with me about erectile dysfunction, ways in which you can begin to tackle this issue, connecting with how sex feels rather than how we perceive it to be and myth busting the idea that bigger is always better when it comes to penis size.
Tim Norton is a Los Angeles-based sex therapist working in private practice, and host of a podcast on erectile issues and male sexuality - Hard Conversations. He obtained his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Southern California.
Tim is a proud member of American Association of Sex Counselors, Educators, and Therapists (AASECT), the Los Angeles Sexological Association, and works part-time with the Pain Psychology Center in Beverly Hills.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Distinguishing between erectile dysfunction and dissatisfaction
- The psychological barriers that can get in the way of a good erection
- Ways in which you can start to tackle and overcome this issue
- Connecting with how sex feels rather than how we perceive it to be
- How our busy lives can get in the way of good erections
- Learning how to get in a better mental space for better erections
- Looking at penis size – does it matter?
- Ways you can teach yourself to last longer in bed
- Tackling self-esteem issues that could be getting in the way
What Kind Of Lover Are You?
Find Tim Norton online:
Find Dr. Moali online:
Find me on social media:
If you are interested in booking a video counselling session with Dr. Moali:
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio