Manage episode 213267618 series 1863886
Katja's daughter Amber is off to camp this week, so she shares with you the list of things they packed into Amber's herbal first aid kit. If you have kids headed off to camp - or are going to one yourself - you'll want to listen in!
Ryn muses on the capacity for receiving information from some parts of the body that don't make the Top Five Sensory Organs list (eyes, ears, nose, tongue, hands), but which are very perceptive indeed . . . if they're thoughtfully trained. He even has some homework for you to develop these skills!
Mentioned in this podcast (or at least, relevant to its content):
- Feet: The Sixth Sense, Katy Bowman
- It Starts With Feet (podcast with transcript), Katy Bowman
- 8 Natural Movements for Better Balance, Erwan LeCorre
- The Secret Teachings of Plants: The Intelligence of the Heart in the Direct Perception of Nature, Stephen Buhner
- The HeartMath Institute
- Critical Intuition, Paul Bergner~
If you like our podcast, you might like learning from us in a more intentional way - like with our Herbalism 101 program! It's a great way to start incorporating herbs into your daily life, to keep you and your loved ones healthy and resilient all year round!
Our theme music is "Wings" by Nicolai Heidlas.
87 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 57 mins duration .