Manage episode 377439822 series 3406738
Welcome to a special milestone at The Manhood Experiment.
Here, the guys reflect on their 50-episode journey, sharing their most memorable moments, key lessons, and all-time favorite episodes.
Celebrate with them as they delve into the origin story of 'MHE’, along with their personal favorite anecdotes and lessons. They break down why consistency was key to their success and the wisdom they gained from each other. From 'no risk it, no biscuit' to 'checking your inventory,' they reflect on how these lessons continue to influence their daily routines.
Join them for an inspiring and reflective 50th episode that's not only a celebration but also a testament to the growth, wisdom, and camaraderie that define The Manhood Experiment.
“The most important thing is that we didn’t stop… It’s nice to have a team that matches your energy” - B.I.G Dreamz
You’re going to leave this episode with…
- Insights into the best moments and lessons learned from 50 episodes of MHE
- A glimpse into the origin story of the podcast
- The guys’ personal favorite episodes and the wisdom gained from them
- The importance of consistency to your success
- The impact of providing value to the world around you
- Which stories impacted the guys the most over 50 episodes
- Why celebrating your wins matter
- How B.I.G Dreamz uses the lessons ‘no risk it, no biscuit’ and ‘check your inventory” in his daily life
- Why doing the hard things first makes life easier later
- What the guys have learned from and appreciate about each other
- The Manhood Experiment of the Week that will propel your journey of personal growth forward
Leave a Review:
If you enjoyed the show, please leave us an encouraging review and tell us why you loved the show. Remember to click ‘subscribe’ so you get all of our latest episodes.
What is the Manhood Experiment?
It’s a weekly podcast where we give you one experiment to level up your mind, career, business, health, relationships and more!
For more tips and behind the scenes, follow us on:
- Instagram @ManhoodExperiment
- Tiktok @ManhoodExperiment
- Threads @ManhoodExperiment
- Submit your questions @ www.manhoodexperiment.com