Manage episode 236879796 series 2504907
TMWT Episode 015 – Why Won't You Change?
Welcome to Thoughtful Mind with Tzvi: Personal Growth, Mental Health, and Interesting Ideas. We're a podcast where we explore ways we can heal from the past, grow in positivity in the future, and find some food for thought along the journey.
In this week' episode, we find out why you are having such a hard time making change in your life. We explore ambivalence, motivation, the mental tug of war, and Benjamin Franklin's chart.
“If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done.”
In this episode of Thoughtful Mind with Tzvi:
- What gets in the way of positive life change?
- How do we best explore our own motivations?
- Why do our brain patterns conspire against us?
- Where do we need to focus our mental energy to create change?
- Who hurts us when they try to help us?
- When is a little more than a lot?
- More about Benjamin Franklin's chart can be found here
Connect with Tzvi:
Thanks for tuning in!
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Thoughtful Mind with Tzvi! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes and rate and review to help us reach even more listeners interested in personal growth. Don’t forget to check out our website to stay up-to-date on what’s in store!