Manage episode 283159892 series 2416596
The tough part about developing your organization's employee development strategy is forgetting the fact that one size can’t fit all.
Annie Yoder, Principal and Director of Development at Rea & Associates, joins unsuitable to talk about how you can balance employee development amongst a broad scale and the differences between Coaching, Mentorship, and Advocacy.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- How to balance different learning styles
- Advice for training during a pandemic
- Similarities and differences between coaching, mentorship, and advocacy
Learn more about this topic:
- Read: 3 Signs Your Company Needs An HR Consultant
- Listen: Business Owners Can’t Do It All
- Read: Data-Driven Opportunities For All
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.