Manage episode 283878419 series 2416596
Keeping your organization’s information and computer systems safe can be tricky, but assessing current processes and recommending new and innovative software could put you on the right path to grow your organization.
Darrell Williams, Chief Information Officer at Rea & Associates, joins unsuitable to talk about a few IT initiatives Rea is doing to ensure information safety.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- How IT enhances remote experiences to create better relations between people at a firm
- How to create one firm out of 15 offices
- Changes in the IT world in 2021
Learn more about this topic:
- Read: "Digital Advantage Post-COVID-19 | Client Advisory Services"
- Listen: "Telecommuting & The Workplace of The Future | Ohio Business Podcast"
- Read: “Running Business Remotely | Technology, Trust, Tax”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.