Manage episode 220442260 series 2202722
In order for us to grow, we have to think outside of the box and take a step back from our small thinking. If you think about it, our “greatest” thinking has got us right where we are today, and it will keep us stuck unless we blow past our limitations. Part of this journey includes connecting with our higher self, which represents unlimited possibilities and helps us see reality clearly.
So many of us are playing so small and really not mastering, or even attempting to master, the gifts that we’ve been given. We’re staying within our comfort zones. So much is out there for us, but we have to be able to open our minds and open our hearts if we want to change. Are you willing to change today? Are you willing to grow and take your life to a completely new level?
My guest, Laurie Reyon Anderson, is an internationally known Animal Communicator and teacher. She joins me today to talk about a near-death experience that ultimately changed her life. Subsequent to the accident, Laurie has developed her gift, which allows her to speak to the animals and the Angels and translate their messages to humanity. She shares how this gift is able to help others grow and become the conscious creators of their own lives.
- Why we must think outside the box and let go of our limiting beliefs to truly grow as a person
- Connecting with something greater than ourselves to really expand our consciousness
- Acknowledging our latent potentials and discovering the untapped parts of ourselves
- What it means to lead a life where we live and also create from our hearts
- Potential benefits from receiving Healing & Light Body Activations from whales and dolphins
- How it’s possible for us to connect with animals when we raise our vibrations
- Becoming the conscious creator of our lives rather than wandering around aimlessly
- How to tap into our consciousness and increase awareness of who we truly are