Manage episode 233186842 series 2202722
Think about the end of your life and where you’re going to be. What’s the legacy that you’re going to leave? Are you writing that story in your life right now, or are you running some other story in your head?
If we want to make a difference in the world and leave a legacy, we have to be willing to transform and educate ourselves. If you’re a person that’s stuck somewhere - in relationships, in your business, in your health - or maybe you’ve plateaued, it doesn’t mean that things can’t change. They can change as soon as you’re willing to change.
Today's guest, Whitney Vosburgh, is co-founder of Work The Future! Today, a social venture that offers vision, leadership, and solutions for maximizing personal, organizational, and societal potential. He joins me today to discuss the importance of a shift from profit first to purpose first, and how by being more intentional we can individually and collectively co-create a better future today.
- Finding the courage to break through barriers and completely transform our lives
- The importance of a shift from the old story of profit first to the new story of purpose first
- Why the old model of doing business needs to be replaced with a Global Purpose System
- Committing to ourselves, developing inner resources, and showing up as our higher selves
- Living out our purpose and values by being more intentional to create a better future
- Becoming an expert on ourselves and bringing all of our best qualities to life
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .