Manage episode 354614536 series 3362113
Do you ever start out strong on your weight loss plan, but then find yourself doing little things that are totally opposite to what you should do?
Why are there so many potholes on the road to weight loss?
Maybe you just weren't clear on what you should or shouldn't be doing.
Check out these 8 things you could be breaking that disrupt your own goals.
Here are eight common habits that might be preventing you from losing weight:
- Struggling with Stress Management
- Battling the Binge: Tackling Unrestrained Eating Habits
- Sleep Deprived and Unrefreshed: Conquering Insufficient Restful Sleep
- Fast Eating, Fast Weight Gain: Slowing Down for Sustainable Success
- Sedentary Lifestyle: Overcoming Inactivity and Lack of Exercise
- Midnight Munchies: Taming Temptation of Late-Night Snacking
- The Protein Puzzle: Uncovering the Importance of Adequate Protein Intake
- Thirsty for Change: Hydrating for Health and Weight Loss Success
It is all too easy to sabotage our own weight-loss plans, whether it is through skipping meals or binging on snacks.
While it is important to be aware of these self-sabotaging behaviors, it is even more crucial to remember to show yourself love and kindness no matter what. If you are engaging in any of these eight behaviors, take steps today to make slow and sustainable changes.
This could mean stocking your pantry with healthy snacks, setting reminders to eat regular meals, or simply allowing yourself to indulge every once in a while. You can also try setting yourself small goals and celebrating when you reach them, or even finding a friend to help keep you accountable.
No matter what steps you take, remember to keep showing yourself some love and compassion.