Manage episode 234161428 series 2383982
Meet Melissa Groves
Melissa, RDN, LD is a functional and integrative dietitian specializing in women's health and hormones, particularly PCOS, fertility, and estrogen dominance issues. Her mission is to help women live healthy and symptom-free lives using whole-foods nutrition and lifestyle changes to overcome hormone imbalances during the childbearing years, perimenopause, and beyond. She uses a root-cause, food-first approach to help women regain regular menstrual cycles so they can optimize their fertility.
What we discuss on today’s episode:
- Why periods are important + what a normal period should look like
- Common period problems and what to do about them
- How to read female body signs like breast tenderness and cramping
- Causes for lowered fertility rates in women and men worldwide
- Root imbalances which may be impairing your chances of conception
- The ins and outs of ovulation : what you need to know
- Best and worst foods for fertility
- & MORE!