Manage episode 291303713 series 2360721
Ilyse is a strengths-based coach and expert in the use of the Clifton/Gallup Strengths-Finder Program.
In this episode, Ilyse talks to us about the power and importance of focusing on strengths. She discusses the Clifton/Gallup Strengths-Finder Program, the importance of playing to our strengths and our kids’ strengths, identifying what our kids are good at and not letting what they aren’t good at get in the way, how to use a strengths approach to parenting to improve our family roles, why the overuse of our strengths might hold us up, and how discovering the Clifton/Gallup Strengths-Finder Program has changed her.
- Learn more about Ilyse and her work at https://www.ilysegreenbergcoaching.com
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD reWired Podcast Network Plugs: