Manage episode 227190153 series 1104752
In this first episode in a series about exiting your business, Dennis Zink talks with Mark Dunlop, Vice President with BankUnited, and attorney Ken Chapman, partner with Bowman, George, Scheb, Kimbrough, Koach & Chapman, P.A. about exit strategies.
- The six most common exit options
- The best time to plan for selling your business
- Key considerations to include in your planning
- How to increase the value of your business
- SBA (Small Business Administration) loan guaranties
- The need (or not) for audited financial statements
- How to make your business more desirable
- The importance of cash flow
If you own a business, at some point you will want to sell it, pass it on to others, or otherwise exit it while gaining the most value for it. Listen to this series of podcasts and learn how to do it right!