Manage episode 246647397 series 1918426
This episode of ComicLab is sponsored by Wacom! On this week's show, the ComicLab guys discuss the importance of allowing a failing Kickstarter to come to its natural end.
But first, Dave learns the saga of Jim Hanks.
- Should you "save" a failing Kickstarter?
- How do you convert Patreon followers into backers?
- Should you use Myers-Briggs personality tests to help define characters
- Should you do Charge Upfront on Patreon?
- Drawing smoother lines with shaky hands
Special Offer! If you become a Patreon backer at the $5 level or higher before Thanksgiving, you'll get both "How To Make Webcomics" and "The Webcomics Handbook" as easily downloaded eBooks! Plus, you'll get a new episode of Drunk ComicLab — which will be available only on Patreon!
You get great rewards when you support ComicLab on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...