Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on November 30, 2020 22:11 (). Last successful fetch was on February 25, 2020 02:12 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 246531992 series 2573054
Kayli Schattner is the host of the #OwningIt (if you like inspiring women talking about their stories, you will love this podcast!) and an online marketing and content strategist. Her favorite thing in the world is helping other 20-somethings design a life that brings them joy, take themselves out of the box, and accept that we are all multifaceted humans just trying to figure this all out one day at a time.
She’s so busy, so young, + so confident… she’s Owning It!
We Chat About:
- How Kayli got started writing
- Getting offered a job at 19
- Building your own community
- Why women not sharing their stories doesn’t work
- Getting into a dance battle
- Learning to own it
- What alignment feels like
- The women who inspired us
- Feeling the desire to move
- Check out kaylischattner.com
- Connect with Kayli: Instagram | Facebook
- Listen to #OwningIt: kaylischattner.com/category/owningitpod
Connect With Us:
- iTunes: https://bit.ly/wineandshine
- Join our FB Group: The Wine and Shiners
- Like our FB Page: Wine & Shine Podcast
- Instagram: @wineandshinepodcast
- Vivino: https://www.vivino.com/users/wineandshinepodcast
- Snapchat: wineshinepod
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine & Shine is produced by Podcast Masters