Manage episode 294209442 series 2935524
Part One: (Running Time: 17:59)
- Ken falls in love with radio as a kid, and describes his 1st overnight shift in Detroit along with his journey from Collage radio to WWWW. Plus his interview with Queen.
Part Two: (Running Time: 39:53)
- Ken's 1st gig as a Program Director. Working for Epic and Columbia Records along side Keith Richards and Bruce Springsteen, In 1979 JJ and The Morning Crew encourage him to join the team at WRIF.
Part Three: (Running Time: 56:11)
- Working with Karen Sevelly, the "remarkable mouth" TV commercial, Steve Kostan's $5,000 mistake and moving to mornings.
Part Four: (Total Time: 71:38)
- Working for the Detroit Pistons and Ken's time at WLLZ, WJR and WCSX.
1. Part 2 with Ken Calvert (00:18:00)
2. Part 3 with Ken Calvert (00:39:53)
3. Part 4 with Ken Calvert (00:56:11)
4. Part 5 with Ken Calvert (01:11:39)