Manage episode 272805532 series 2391186
Tracy Timm discusses how to define your professional value and find greater fulfillment in your career.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The three types of fit that determine career satisfaction
2) Why an emphasis on job titles hurts our careers
3) How to get clear on your toughest decisions in one hour
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep608 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT TRACY —
Tracy Timm is the founder of The Nth Degree® Career Academy, the proven career clarity system that helps high-potential professionals discover, define, and drive careers they love. She has a degree in behavioral psychology from Yale University and studied design thinking with the founder of the d.school at Stanford University.
Tracy left a successful but unsatisfying career in finance, traveled once around the world on Semester at Sea, and discovered her ideal career. For more than five years, she has applied these lessons in her career advisory work with hundreds of individuals and over one hundred fast-growing companies. Tracy lives in Dallas, Texas.
• Tracy’s website: TracyTimm.com
• Book website: UnstoppableCareerBook.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Website: CoreValuesList.com
• Book: If Life Is a Game, These Are the Rules: Ten Rules for Being Human as Introduced in Chicken Soup for the Soul by Cherie Carter-Scott
• Book: Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield
• Game: Master of Orion
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
Pitney Bowes. Simplify your shipping while saving money. Get a free 30-day trial and 10-lb shipping scale at pb.com/AWESOME