Manage episode 265879033 series 1522282
This is not the business you closed. You’ve lost clients, some may never come back. The barriers to get new clients to come in have never been higher than right now.
You can’t hit the resume button and expect to get your business back. You have to restructure your business to survive and thrive in this new market.
Shannon Weinstein has used her considerable experience when working with fitness business owner to recreate their businesses. She shares her valuable tips on this episode.
Key Takeaways from the episode
- Do you need to start over with your business plan?
- How long is it going to take clients to come back, if at all?
- Are you giving Corona the respect it is due?
- PPP Loan Forgivness
- The PPP loan will not save your business
- Prepping for 2020 Taxes
- What if I want to start my own business now?
Mindset and Development
What has been Shannon’s most successful failure
What has been Shannon’s biggest surprise in the fitness industry
Where does Shannon go for her personal and professional development