Manage episode 342356093 series 2394211
Litan Yahav is an ex-navy officer, exited tech founder, LP investor in real estate and private equity. He is an angel investor and he has got a passion for passive income, and wealth creation. Litan is also the co-founder of Vyzer.
We talked to Litan about his approach to passive investing, re-fi events, what to look for in an operator and his company Vyzer.
Announcement: Click here and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 05:42] Opening Segment
- Litan talks about his background;
- He talks about how he started investing;
[05:42 – 16:25] Why They Only Invest in Real Estate Passively
- He talks about his previous startup;
- How he decided to launch Vyzer.
- Litan talks about his process in real estate investing;
- Why they only invest in syndications;
- Litan talks about some of the lessons learned;
- Why you should ask about the re-fi event;
[16:25 – 30:27] How Vyzer Helps LPs Tracks Their Investments
- What to look for in an operator;
- How they manage deals;
- What makes Vyzer a viable product;
- He talks about the changes in the marketplace;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[30:27 – 34:13] Round of Insights
His single family home investments.
Most Recommended Book:
#1 Insight for Investing
The objective should be passive income and wealth should be the means to generate it.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Israel:
To learn more go to vyzer.co
“The objective should be passive income and wealth should be the means to generate it.” - Litan Yahav
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.