Manage episode 342674419 series 2394211
Mike Branam is the Director of Multifamily Sales at PointCentral which offers a property automation platform to apartment owners and operators. PointCentral’s technology combined with its parent company alarm.com is installed in over 6,000,000 homes across the US.
We talked to Mike about how PointCentral streamlines various technologies onto a single trusted solution, how it can increase the value of a property, and what types of properties it is for.
Groundbreaker Platform for Investors: Click here and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 04:16] Opening Segment
- Mike talks about his 20 years in multifamily tech;
- He explains what his company PointCentral does;
[04:16 – 11:46] Not Just a Smart Apartment
- Mike talks about some of the tech solutions for multifamily properties;
- He talks about common problems and how their multifamily technology solutions;
- How PointCentral streamlines various technologies onto a single trusted solution;
- How PointCentral can increase the value of a property;
[11:46 – 20:42] Property Automation and Software Solutions
- The types of properties that benefit from smart technology;
- He talks about different asset classes that PointBlank can integrate with;
- How smart tech is useful with short-term rentals as well;
- Mike talks about the new functions they are looking to implement in PointCentral;
- The price range for integrating PointCentral;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[30:27 – 34:13] Round of Insights
Creating a product that was ahead of its time.
Most Recommended Book:
#1 Insight for Implementing Proptech into Your Multifamily Portfolio
Talking to your investors about the impact of the technology.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Denver:
To reach out to Mike, go to his LinkedIn
"Now we don’t just have the smart apartment, we are moving towards smarter communities as a whole” - Mike Branam
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.