Manage episode 272097589 series 2624494
We need to remember the truth of who we are and what we are doing here.
Many of us have been conditioned and told who we should be, how we should act, and what we should be doing. We have been living life and checking boxes, making sure that we have the house, car, kids, and spouse. However, we don’t have the whole truth. The next box will never give you the happiness that you’re longing for.
We are living a conditioned life that has the standards of someone else’s truth. Today is a reminder that you need to find your truth and who you really are. In this episode, we dive into each of these remembrances:
- Your worth cannot be achieved or received outside of you.
- You are perfect, whole, and complete just as you are.
- You have nothing to prove except to yourself
In this Episode:
- [ 2:50 ] Why was the baby strawberry crying?
- [ 4:20 ] Why chasing success will never give you peace
- [ 5:20 ] Your worth cannot be achieved or received outside of you
- [ 10:10 ] You are perfect, whole, and complete just as you are
- [ 14:50 ] You have nothing to prove except to yourself
Joy Filling Quotes:
- “We are chasing our worth outside of ourselves.”
- “Your worth is an inside job.”
- “My worth is defined by me.”
- “Your joy cannot be achieved outside of you.”
- “You already have everything you need to succeed.”
5 Day Triple Your Joy Challenge: www.rebelsforjoy.com/free
Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/rebelsforjoy