Manage episode 212267972 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 79 of the Sexology Podcast, today my guest is Dr. Ari Tuckman who talks to us about Teledildonics, the common ways people use this technology and what the future will hold as this technology continues to grow.
Dr. Ari Tuckman is a psychologist and Certified Sex Therapist based in West Chester, PA. He writes the Sex Matters blog on PsychologyToday.com.
He has given more than 350 presentations across America and in nine other countries.
He also specializes in diagnosing and treating ADHD and recently finished his fourth book, based on research he completed on the relationship and sexual satisfactions of couples where one partner has ADHD.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What does Teledildonic mean?
- The huge variety of technology for remote sex where tactile sensations that’s now available
- How Teledildonics could help prevent cheating
- The common ways people use this technology
- Ways in which to incorporate Teledildonic to increase novelty into your relationship
- The off-shoot benefits Teledildonic can have
- How Teledildonic can help increase intimacy in long distance relationships
- The potential downsides of using this technology
- The future of Teledildonics and what we can expect to see
134 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 35 mins duration .