Manage episode 213461975 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 81 of the Sexology Podcast, today is a solo episode where I’m going to share some personal and revealing stories about my own experience with sex therapists.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How difficulties with sex affected a previous relationship
- The ways in which this led to seeking out sex therapy
- The difference between sex therapy, sex educator, sex surrogate and sex coaches
- How our educational systems lack good information on sex
- The need for patients to understand what it is they want to work on
- Understanding what can get in the way psychologically to stop you experiencing pleasure
- How it’s ok to receive sex therapy as a couple or on your own
- Knowing how to choose the right sex therapist for you
133 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 35 mins duration .