Manage episode 234926426 series 2504907
TMWT Episode 011: Shut Down Your Inner Critic
Welcome to Thoughtful Mind with Tzvi: Personal Growth, Mental Health, and Interesting Ideas. We're a podcast where we explore ways we can heal from the past, grow in positivity in the future, and find some food for thought along the journey.
In this week's episode, we expose, address, and silence your inner critic. We explore different forms the inner critic can take, and what techniques help us deal with the inner critic.
“If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.” - Lao Tzu
In this episode of Thoughtful Mind with Tzvi:
- What purpose does the inner critic serve?
- How could your past feed the inner critic?
- Why doesn't ignoring the inner critic work?
- Where does the inner critic come from?
- Who can we turn to for help when dealing with the inner critic?
- When is the inner critic helpful?
- The article from Psychology Today mentioned in the episode can be found here
Connect with Tzvi:
Thanks for tuning in!
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Thoughtful Mind with Tzvi! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes and rate and review to help us reach even more listeners interested in personal growth. Don’t forget to check out our website to stay up-to-date on what’s in store!
18 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 23 mins duration .