Manage episode 222895093 series 2202722
Each and every one of us is a work in progress that faces countless challenges in life. Most of these challenges are very difficult to overcome without a real sense of who we really are at our core. It’s when we are able to face our fears with the mindset that we can overcome them that things will begin to change for the better.
Unfortunately, a lot of us tend to run away from our challenges or remain victim to our circumstances. These choices only lead us to feel disappointed and powerless. When we set the intention to shift our thoughts and overall mindset, we can begin living an empowered and fulfilling life.
My guest, Donna Blevins, PhD, is a MindShift coach, motivational speaker, and international professional poker player. She joins me today to share how she used her MindShift Exercises™ to accelerate her miraculous recovery from a life-threatening stroke. Donna provides insight into the powerful benefits of mind shifting on demand and walks us through the steps of a mind shift exercise.
- Achieving permanent happiness instead of reaching for temporary fixes
- Overcoming our chronic challenges in order to bring out our own brilliance
- Turning off the negativity around us and tuning back into our own selves
- The three things we can do to completely shift our minds
- How the words we say to ourselves set us up for either success or failure
- Using mind shifting exercises to quickly shift our mindset in the moment
- Liberating ourselves from our negative and disempowering emotions
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .