Manage episode 227475064 series 2202722
Some people seem to have an attractive presence about them. They have an inner strength that radiates out into the world that you can feel just by being around them. They move with quiet confidence, a power that demands respect, and they exude charisma and radiance. Where does this come from, and how can we get some for ourselves?
My first guest, Christine Howard, is a recognized and respected business leader dedicated to creating transformative products and coaching services, books, and talks that are instrumental for awakening the radiance and power of women’s true beauty and their ability to achieve their soul-centered calling.
She joins me today to share her journey of hardship and transformation that led her to become the radiant woman and leader she is today. Christine provides insight into how we can all raise our radiance from within and shares the three key actions that changed her life.
My second guest, SuEllen Fried, is an author and co-author of several books, a passionate child advocate, and has been a national and international speaker on the topic of child abuse and bullying. She joins me today to share how she has spent decades helping people to increase their presence of who they are in order to let go of old ways of showing up and to avoid hurting others.
SuEllen discusses empowering people who truly want to change and get past any abuse and neglect they may have suffered in their lives by providing them with a chance to understand the roots of violence in their lives in order to heal and transform into a version of themselves that they are proud to be.
- Becoming aware of the subconscious thoughts that are blocking our radiance
- The inner work that must be done in order to make our greatest dreams a reality
- How to let go, take a stand, and pursue the callings of our soul to live a fulfilling life
- Why self-care needs to be a priority all of the time and not just when we're depleted
- Going inward to connect with ourselves and listen to what's going on in our lives
- Becoming conscious of our mindset and the self-talk we listen to on a regular basis
- How members of Reaching out From Within are empowered to heal themselves
- The roots of violence and the correlation between abuse and incarceration
- Empowering people who want to change their behavior and transform their lives