What is Gray Area Drinking? Interview with Sarah Rusbatch
Manage episode 344609890 series 2951309
Sarah Rusbatch joins the show to talk about gray area drinking.
Sarah is a certified Women's Health and Wellbeing Coach, an accredited Grey Area Drinking Coach and a Key-Note speaker who shares her journey to sobriety and the impact of alcohol on mental health with global audiences.
We chat about:
- What gray area drinking is
- Signs of a gray area drinker
- Sarah’s experience with drinking
- The value of stopping and starting again and again
- Top tips for changing your drinking
- And more!
- Website: https://sarahrusbatch.com
- Facebook: Women’s Wellbeing Collective
- Instagram: @Sarahrusbatch
Free resources from Alcohol Tipping Point:
- 100 Questions to Change Your Drinking: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/100questions
- Dry Guide: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/dryguide
- 10 Day Break: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/10dayholiday
- Mocktail Recipe Book: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/mocktailrecipes
- Alcohol Tipping Point Blog: https://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/blog
Find Alcohol Tipping Point at:
- Website: http://www.alcoholtippingpoint.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/alcoholtippingpoint
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AlcoholTippingPoint
**Please leave a review and subscribe so you can help support the show**
***Another way to support the show- buy me a coffee! Click here to easily and safely buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/tippingpoint
And, if you're ever in Boise, Idaho let's meet for a real-life coffee. Thank you so much!!!