Manage episode 202132347 series 1913845
In this episode, I sit down with Jason Williams (@jawbrain), Executive Director, at Centric Indy, and talk about how to put on a great event. We dive deeper on how to draw the right crowd and get sponsors by building strong relationships. Jason and I go on to talk about Centric's community based focus and about their Day of Innovation. Learn how Centric cultivated innovation in Indiana.
Special Guest: Jason Williams.
- Tailor Brands: Tailor Brands is one of our go to logo makers when we are stuck on logo ideas. They make the process easy and give you time back by giving logo sizes from social media to your website and everywhere in between.
- Descript: I love using Descript for podcast transcribing. Its one of the best tools out there. Get some free transcribing minutes.
- PixelMe: We use PixelMe at Converge Street. This is a great tool to retarget off of social and other platforms not tied with Google.
- Ringr: Save 25% on a Ringr Account. Only First Time Users are Eligible.
- : We at Converge Street love SumAll because we love numbers. We know a few data scientists but having a tool to quickly look changes helps you make smarter marketing decisions. Promo Code: https://sumall.grsm.io/SeanSullivan
- Vyper: Vyper is the best viral marketing tool. We did our research and love this product. Nothing compares to the price and options Vyper provides. Start your 14 free trial today!
- Logojoy: We at Converge Street love Logojoy. We helped a few businesses with making a fast logo that matched their brand.
- Proposal Kit: We at Converge Street got Proposal Kit and never looked back or had any legal issues. We found out some major CEOs use this. Lawyers have looked through it and saw no problems. Its tight!
- Short.cm: Short.cm offers a better, more affordable click server and shorten link options than Bitly. At Converge Coffee, we highly recommend this product because we use it and the support staff is amazing.
- Startup Study Group: Startup Study Group is one of the largest Slack groups. They do a great job fostering and raising the tide. The community helps answer questions and find better alternatives to run your company. Plus, its free! We recommend because a Converge Coffee channel is in this group and we actively contribute.
- Better Proposals: We use Better Proposals in all of our contract signing. Its great to send a contract web version that your can easily edit everything.
- zWORKS: zWORKS is Zionsville's entrepreneurial and coworking center. Its home to Converge Coffee. Promo Code: Mention Sean Sullivan sent you.
9 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 33 mins duration .