Manage episode 231362026 series 1313446
You're done when you choose to be done. The difference between elite athletes winning or losing comes down to the little things. Often those "little things" are ignored by age group athletes, but we believe they were the difference for Tiger Woods winning The Masters. Today we talk about focus, fueling, and recovery and how they add up to feeling good and better racing.
- You’re Done When You Choose to Be Done
- What we learned from Tiger Woods
- Mental fortitude and focus
- Bowel movements on the run
- New Coaching Options on Website
- Reaching the next pedestal
- Pre-Baby vs. Post-Baby accomplishments
- Ongoing body changes
- Challenges of Getting Older
- Prevention vs. Cure
- Getting Your Body Ready to Train or Race
- Journaling For the Little Things
- Life Stress Impact on Training
- Good New Things Are Stressful
- What leads to injury and sickness?
- Totally Under fueled?
- No off days For Your Recovery
- Addicted to big holes
- The larger the hold the more demanding the recovery
- Training your gut to take in calories
- Fasting before training
- Why you under fuel outside vs. the trainer
- Going from Cool to Warm Climates
- Going from Warm to Cool Climates
- Fueling on your bike is Vital
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video We still have a few slots left for next year's camp, but they're going fast. Check out our 2019 Camp Schedule here.
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
Facebook: CrushingIron YouTube: Crushing Iron Twitter: CrushingIron Instagram: C26_Triathlon
275 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 61 mins duration .