Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
MEET MICHAEL'S PARENTS & LEARN TO BLAST PAST CHILDHOOD WIRING!!! Michael Sandler | Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Self-Help | Inspire
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 24, 2019 15:16 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 228283476 series 98928
WOW! I can't believe I interviewed my parents!!!
Come join me for a heart-warming, festive, inspiring interview on moving past your wiring, childhood wounds, and whatever holds you back.
This interview was filmed live for a YouTube audience, with both my Mom and my Dad. And they did great!!!
I love this interview, and if you're looking for inspiration, believe you will too!
Enjoy and Woo Hoo!!!
Blast Past Your Wiring Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What were Michael’s earliest days like?
- How did Michael handle his ADHD?
- What happened in Michael’s first parent/teacher conference?
- How did Michael handle being bullied?
- How did he begin to rewire his mind?
- What is the emotion-code work Michael has done to help clear his wounds?
- Why is it the more successful we become, do we have an even bigger fear we might ruin things?
- How do we move past the “I might screw up” language in our minds.
- How can our challenges and accidents help to serve us?
- What does it mean that we’re not our conditions, our diagnosis, or anything else that we’re told or defines us?
- How Michael managed to get his mind under control?
- How did he learn to rewire his mind, and observe his energy too?
- What does it mean to notice where our blocks are?
- What it means to let go of our definitions of ourself, or what we take “ownership” of?
- Why it’s important to take challenges, even if you might “fail”?
- What our default mode is—and how do we move past it?
- How do we move past the “cant’s” in our mind?
- What it means to challenge your limiting beliefs?
- What’s the importance of constructing a positive environment?
- What it means that we are who we surround ourselves with?
- What’s the importance of our habits?
- How we can use our homes and decorations to positively influence us?
- How we can use the law of attraction with our environments?
Michael Sandler & His Parents on Rewiring Your Mind & Moving Past Childhood Wiring & Wounds! Marc & Sydelle | Law of Attraction | ADHD | Parenting | Fitness | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help
To find out more visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1217 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 66 mins duration .