Manage episode 231021111 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted more peace and kindness in your life, then do we have the Living a Life of Harmony, show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Darren Cockburn, meditation and mindfulness expert and the author of a brilliant book on finding more peace, Living a Life of Harmony.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about seven easy-to-practice guidelines for cultivating peace and kindness.
Living a Life of Harmony Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How was Darren Cockburn’s mind out of control in his twenties?
- How did he struggle with work-life balance and anxiety?
- What happened when Darren was introduced to a life coach?
- What was his experience with a meditation teacher?
- How did he gradually gain awareness and transform his life?
- As an IT specialist, how did he come across “the Process”?
- What is “the process” and why is it so important to understand (what does it mean for us?)
- What are “the guidelines” we get to follow in life?
- And what are “the corrections” that happen to all of us?
- Do tragic events truly need to happen in our lives?
- How does the process relate to being present – and what’s the extreme importance of presence?
- What does it mean to honor the body?
- What does it mean to be truly present?
- Why is it so important to act with kindness?
- What does it mean to understand the truth?
- How do we “do only what needs to be done”?
- How do we “harmoniously obtain and retain only what we need”?
- Why is it so important to apply the guidelines to our digital device usage?
- How do the guidelines make us more peaceful???
- For More Info Visit: www.MindfulnessOnlineTraining.org
To find more similar shows please visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1260 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 66 mins duration .