Manage episode 274390210 series 2624494
Ella is a podcast creator and the host of the On Air with Ella show since 2015. She has owned and operated multiple businesses since 2003 as a consultant and executive in large multi-national companies. Her true passion, though, lies in helping people build their best lives, especially over 40, when we have a depth of experience, inward curiosity, and a desire for MORE. #fireover40
We are busy! One challenge with being a woman today is being in the mom zone, spouse zone, or career zone. When you excel at one, then you’re probably sacrificing the other. For instance, our physical fitness can often get put on the back burner. Ella says that people can get to where they want to be without being entirely motivated. Waking up 100% motivated is not a natural state! It took Ella way too long to realize that it’s more about momentum rather than motivation. One tiny action will start another action; thus, creating momentum!
Stay tuned as Ella gives two practical tools to untangle yourself from comparison, the best ways to interrupt your patterns, and how to overcome imposture syndrome.
In this Episode:
- [ 3:15 ] What did the Dalmatian say after lunch?
- [ 4:10 ] About Ella
- [ 10:20 ] Start taking action
- [ 17:15 ] How to untangle yourself from comparison
- [ 23:40 ] The best way to interrupt your patterns
- [ 32:30 ] Overcoming imposture syndrome
Joy Filling Quotes:
- “What is the tiniest thing I can do today that walks me in the direction I need to go?”
- “It’s not the doing; it’s the identity.”
- “See it so you can be it.”
- “I compare myself to ideal me all the time.”
- “Choose curiosity over judgment.”
On Air With Ella: https://www.onairella.com
Ella’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OnAirwithElla/
Ella’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/onairwithella/
Ella’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/onairella
5 Day Triple Your Joy Challenge: www.rebelsforjoy.com/free
Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/rebelsforjoy