Manage episode 224646502 series 2202722
This is the time of year for hope and renewal. It's the time for new beginnings and the time to let go of the past along with any old habits or misfortunes of the past year. It's the time to clear anything out of our lives that doesn't align with our brilliance, joy, or presence and create whatever it is that we really want to create in this new year.
Right now, many of us are in the "renewal zone." We're renewing our goals, commitments, determination, willpower, and passion. This renewal zone is the place where we get clear with the direction of our lives in the coming year. It's essential that we begin programming our subconscious mind to start looking for all that it needs to accomplish our greatest dreams.
My guest, Susan Treadgold, is a holistic executive coach, founder of Treadgold Executive Development, a best-selling author, and an award-winning speaker and transformational trainer. She is passionate about helping others create success in their lives by helping them increase their confidence, energy, executive presence, and productivity.
Today, Susan joins me to share her journey with overcoming some major challenges in her life and the success formula that changed everything for the better. She also shares why having an awareness of our energy can be one of the most crucial key components to creating lasting success in our lives.
- The 7-Step Success Formula that can be used to generate our greatest dreams
- Overcoming adversity and the challenges in life that hold us back from true success
- Attaching feelings, emotions, and words to what we visualize ourselves accomplishing
- Becoming energy aware and plugging up the "energy leaks" in our lives
- Learning how to win our morning and set ourselves up for the rest of the day
- Tips for bringing in power and presence and manifesting our dreams in this new year