Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
70: The Mindset Behind Removing Your Limits & Reaching Your Biggest Desires with Cliff Wilde
Manage episode 163357495 series 169966
This conversation I had with Cliff Wilde was, to put it simply, amazing.
Together with his lovely wife, Marta, Cliff owns and runs a coaching company called 'Unlimited Life Project'.
In fact, I'm going through some incredible coaching with them myself. So it was an amazing experience to get Cliff onto the show.
Within Unlimited Life Project, Cliff teaches about the mind, body, emotions, soul (and whatever you want to call it) at a very high level.
Make no mistake, though, he has not just floated into this way of being easily.
He suffered a monumental series of physical illnesses that started at just 18 months old and continued through until adult life.
And it was all the skills, knowledge and experience he gained from finally healing himself that started him on the path to creating the life he has now. An 'unlimited life'.
We talk about so much in this episode, so I HIGHLY recommend you take a listen.In The Episode, We Talk About...
- Cliff's incredible story of overcoming monumental health problems to creating a thriving business and living an amazing life.
- Why trying to numb pain in our life leads to us numbing everything.
- How to become 'obsessed with the process' yet 'detached from the outcome'.
- The key to bringing all your desires in life to fruition.
- How everything can shift dramatically when we accept life happens for us, not to us.
- What 'overwhelm' really is and how to deal with it.
- The importance of assessing whether we're coming from a place of fear or love/faith.
- How to address the epidemic of people not feeling good enough or worthy of success and happiness.
- The non-bullshit way of achieving an 'abundance mindset' and conquering our money beliefs.
- Why it's vital we take full, 100% responsibility for our current reality.
- Why self-sacrifice always leads to resentment (and what to do about it).
In truth, there's much, much more than that list of bullets in the episode and it is one of my favourite conversations so far.
So I would definitely check it out :)
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 44 mins duration .